Zum Inhalt springen

GAK-AZ

Rene28

Empfohlene Beiträge

we aren´t the official speakers of GAK but I think all alkmaar fans coming to Graz will get tickets for the game! Is this game a "final" between GAK and Alkmaar, maybe it will be difficult to get more than 1.500 tickets.

Phone to the numbers at the entry, they can give you answers to your questions.

Good luck for the game against Auxerre!

we aren´t the official speakers of GAK but I think all alkmaar fans coming to Graz will get tickets for the game! Is this game a "final" between GAK and Alkmaar, maybe it will be difficult to get more than 1.500 tickets.

Phone to the numbers at the entry, they can give you answers to your questions.

Good luck for the game against Auxerre!

So if I understand correctly, we can get at least 1500 tickets?

That will me more than enough.

According to the rules of the UEFA - if I remember them right - the away-team can get up to 10% of the whole tickets. In our stadium, which has 15.400 seats, you should be able to get about 1.500 tickets. So see you in December!

No, the UEFA-rules say 5% (so 770 tickets then). But how large is your away-section?

Gast warrior-net

away section is section 8 and its capacity is 650 seats. if there are more than 650 away supporters section 9 also becomes away section. this section`s capacity also is about 650 to 700 seats.

• 4 Wochen später...
i guess i've you need more than 510 tickets, you'll also get sector 9 with about 650 seats too

I've hears yesterday from the man that in charge of the ticketsale at AZ that we can have 900 tickets for sure. And if we want that we can even get 2700(!!!) tickets.

But I don't think that we'll take that much people. I think the 900 are more than enough for us.